Website tries to predict the winner of the Super Bowl
Predictionmachine.com is a site that predicts the outcome of sporting events based on computer models.
After running the 49ers against the Ravens through the computer some 50,000 it predicted the 49ers will win the super bowl nearly 70 % of the time.
The site also favored the 49ers winning by an average of seven or more points.
Who do you think will win?
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Councilman questions colleague, 'You should be on the side of black folks'