Website tries to predict the winner of the Super Bowl
Predictionmachine.com is a site that predicts the outcome of sporting events based on computer models.
After running the 49ers against the Ravens through the computer some 50,000 it predicted the 49ers will win the super bowl nearly 70 % of the time.
The site also favored the 49ers winning by an average of seven or more points.
Who do you think will win?
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’