Website tries to predict the winner of the Super Bowl
Predictionmachine.com is a site that predicts the outcome of sporting events based on computer models.
After running the 49ers against the Ravens through the computer some 50,000 it predicted the 49ers will win the super bowl nearly 70 % of the time.
The site also favored the 49ers winning by an average of seven or more points.
Who do you think will win?
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time