Surfer may have set record for riding ‘world’s biggest wave’ off of Portugal (video)
You won’t see waves like this at the Oceanfront.
Surfing legend Garrett McNamara appears to have broken his own record for riding the largest wave ever off the coast of Nazare, Portugal on Monday. He rode the monster, which early estimates placed at 100ft tall, all the way to the beach, according to The Telegraph
McNamara holds the current record for a 78ft. wave he rode at Nazare in 2011.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend