Surfer may have set record for riding ‘world’s biggest wave’ off of Portugal (video)
You won’t see waves like this at the Oceanfront.
Surfing legend Garrett McNamara appears to have broken his own record for riding the largest wave ever off the coast of Nazare, Portugal on Monday. He rode the monster, which early estimates placed at 100ft tall, all the way to the beach, according to The Telegraph
McNamara holds the current record for a 78ft. wave he rode at Nazare in 2011.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury