Surfer may have set record for riding ‘world’s biggest wave’ off of Portugal (video)
You won’t see waves like this at the Oceanfront.
Surfing legend Garrett McNamara appears to have broken his own record for riding the largest wave ever off the coast of Nazare, Portugal on Monday. He rode the monster, which early estimates placed at 100ft tall, all the way to the beach, according to The Telegraph
McNamara holds the current record for a 78ft. wave he rode at Nazare in 2011.
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Hampton man who died after being placed in emergency custody identified
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch