Reports: Massachusetts man arrested for allegedly driving drunk in police parking lot
According to the Huffington Post, a man was arrested for drunk driving while driving in the police station parking lot!
They say the Massachusetts man, Michael Sheehan, was arrested on Friday after police say he drove by two large signs that read “Do Not Enter” and “Police Personnel Only” in the wrong lane of the driveway and into the back lot of the police station.
The 57-year-old failed sobriety tests the website states.
The Huffington Post says officers stated police just walked him from his car to a holding cell.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight