Boy Scouts of America reconsiders policy on sexual orientation
The Boy Scouts of America is considering its ban on gays. The Boy Scout policy against sexual orientation has been around for decades. Read More from the Washington Post.
It’s even been upheld by the Supreme Court.
More than one million people have signed petitions protesting the Scouts’ anti-gay policy.
Corporate sponsors like UPS and Merck have stopped financial contributions.
Still – some remain opposed to the change. If the policy is changed – local troops would decide whether to admit gay members. The entire Boy Scout community seems to be divided on this issue.
Should the Boy Scouts of America retain or reverse its gay policy?
Post your 3 cents.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship