Toilet paper restrictions as school punishment?
When vandals repeatedly struck the restrooms in one Pennsylvania high school, administrators had a solution: they took away the toilet paper. That’s according to a story posted to RepublicanHerald.com.
It was only taken from the boys’ restrooms, since that’s where the trouble was. Now, boys have to go to the school office, request, and then sign out and return the toilet paper.
The school’s principal says it’s a way to curb even more destruction, but there are parents and students who say this is ridiculous and embarrassing.
Embarrassing or reasonable? Post your 3 cents.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found