Toilet paper restrictions as school punishment?
When vandals repeatedly struck the restrooms in one Pennsylvania high school, administrators had a solution: they took away the toilet paper. That’s according to a story posted to RepublicanHerald.com.
It was only taken from the boys’ restrooms, since that’s where the trouble was. Now, boys have to go to the school office, request, and then sign out and return the toilet paper.
The school’s principal says it’s a way to curb even more destruction, but there are parents and students who say this is ridiculous and embarrassing.
Embarrassing or reasonable? Post your 3 cents.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend