Toilet paper restrictions as school punishment?
When vandals repeatedly struck the restrooms in one Pennsylvania high school, administrators had a solution: they took away the toilet paper. That’s according to a story posted to RepublicanHerald.com.
It was only taken from the boys’ restrooms, since that’s where the trouble was. Now, boys have to go to the school office, request, and then sign out and return the toilet paper.
The school’s principal says it’s a way to curb even more destruction, but there are parents and students who say this is ridiculous and embarrassing.
Embarrassing or reasonable? Post your 3 cents.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery