Toilet paper restrictions as school punishment?
When vandals repeatedly struck the restrooms in one Pennsylvania high school, administrators had a solution: they took away the toilet paper. That’s according to a story posted to RepublicanHerald.com.
It was only taken from the boys’ restrooms, since that’s where the trouble was. Now, boys have to go to the school office, request, and then sign out and return the toilet paper.
The school’s principal says it’s a way to curb even more destruction, but there are parents and students who say this is ridiculous and embarrassing.
Embarrassing or reasonable? Post your 3 cents.
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Two FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia Beach
- 911 calls released after man is dragged under car for miles
- $1 Million Powerball ticket sold in Virginia