Toilet paper restrictions as school punishment?
When vandals repeatedly struck the restrooms in one Pennsylvania high school, administrators had a solution: they took away the toilet paper. That’s according to a story posted to RepublicanHerald.com.
It was only taken from the boys’ restrooms, since that’s where the trouble was. Now, boys have to go to the school office, request, and then sign out and return the toilet paper.
The school’s principal says it’s a way to curb even more destruction, but there are parents and students who say this is ridiculous and embarrassing.
Embarrassing or reasonable? Post your 3 cents.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- One dead, eight hurt in multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains