Temporary lane closures scheduled for intersection of Holland Rd., South Plaza Trail Sunday
Crews in Virginia Beach say there will be temporary lane closures and traffic stoppages at the intersection of Holland Road and South Plaza Trail on Sunday, February 3.
Beginning at 7 a.m., crews will be installing traffic signal mast arms which will require brief, temporary traffic stoppages in all approaching traffic lanes.
They expect to be finished by 1 p.m.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified