Powerful strain of Norovirus hitting Americans
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, norovirus is the most common cause of stomach illness in the U.S. each year, 70, 000 people are hospitalized from noroviruses, which also cause about 21 million illnesses and around 800 deaths, but now health experts are reporting a stronger strain of the virus that could cause more illnesses.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified