Powerful strain of Norovirus hitting Americans
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, norovirus is the most common cause of stomach illness in the U.S. each year, 70, 000 people are hospitalized from noroviruses, which also cause about 21 million illnesses and around 800 deaths, but now health experts are reporting a stronger strain of the virus that could cause more illnesses.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!