Man faces 32 years in prison after pleading guilty to robbery, firearm charges
24-year-old Christian Johnson admitted to robbing and carrying a gun during a crime spree.
Last summer, police arrested the Hampton man after he hit up three businesses in three cities.
They say between June 21st and July 3rd, Johnson robbed a check-cashing business in Norfolk and two 7-Elevens, one in Chesapeake and another in Hampton.
Police arrested Johnson July 3rd after he ran from the Hampton 7-Eleven robbery.
Johnson could get up to 32 years in prison.
He’ll be sentenced in May.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen