Bomb squad called after practice grenade found in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. –According to Norfolk officials, crews say a woman found a grenade and took it home with her in the 7900 block of Merritt Street.
She became suspicious of it and put it on top of her trash can outside.
Someone saw it and called 911.
The bomb squad was called and found it to be a practice grenade.
The Navy EOD was also called to assist.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom