Bomb squad called after practice grenade found in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. –According to Norfolk officials, crews say a woman found a grenade and took it home with her in the 7900 block of Merritt Street.
She became suspicious of it and put it on top of her trash can outside.
Someone saw it and called 911.
The bomb squad was called and found it to be a practice grenade.
The Navy EOD was also called to assist.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’