Bomb squad called after practice grenade found in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. –According to Norfolk officials, crews say a woman found a grenade and took it home with her in the 7900 block of Merritt Street.
She became suspicious of it and put it on top of her trash can outside.
Someone saw it and called 911.
The bomb squad was called and found it to be a practice grenade.
The Navy EOD was also called to assist.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested