CSX train horn malfunctioning in Suffolk
Officials say a CSX train horn has been malfunctioning since approximately 5:45 p.m. on a side road off of Kenyon Road.
They say this is a stationary unmanned CSX train which is actually tied down on the tracks and causes no traffic hazards, nor is there any malfunction of any railroad crossing gates.
The horn can be heard over a large portion of the city.
A repair crew is on the way. They are not sure yet when this will be fixed.
This situation doesn’t impact travel or safety along this roadway.
Faces of meth
Va. vanity plates
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place