CSX train horn malfunctioning in Suffolk
Officials say a CSX train horn has been malfunctioning since approximately 5:45 p.m. on a side road off of Kenyon Road.
They say this is a stationary unmanned CSX train which is actually tied down on the tracks and causes no traffic hazards, nor is there any malfunction of any railroad crossing gates.
The horn can be heard over a large portion of the city.
A repair crew is on the way. They are not sure yet when this will be fixed.
This situation doesn’t impact travel or safety along this roadway.
Faces of meth
Va. vanity plates
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'