Report: Bras for mastectomy patients?
According to a recent report, Limited Brands, which owns Victoria’s Secret, has said they will look into the idea of making a special line of bras for women who have undergone mastectomies. Read More Here.
A petition created yesterday, which asks Victoria’s Secret to create ‘Survivor’ bras for breast cancer patients, has drawn nearly 100,000 signatures; prompting a senior vice president at the company to say she will ‘share the idea internally’.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- At least 24 killed in mammoth tornado; more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder