Report: Bras for mastectomy patients?
According to a recent report, Limited Brands, which owns Victoria’s Secret, has said they will look into the idea of making a special line of bras for women who have undergone mastectomies. Read More Here.
A petition created yesterday, which asks Victoria’s Secret to create ‘Survivor’ bras for breast cancer patients, has drawn nearly 100,000 signatures; prompting a senior vice president at the company to say she will ‘share the idea internally’.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom