Update: Woman found dead in Norfolk motel
Norfolk, Va. – Police are now investigating what they say is an undetermined death in Norfolk.
The call came in at 6:45 a.m., Friday, January 25, 2013. According to Norfolk police spokesman Chris Amos, crews responded to the 1100 block of East Ocean View Avenue and found a woman in the Knights Inn, located in one of the rooms. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are investigating this case as an undetermined death, pending a medical examiner’s inspection report.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for updates, as they are available.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery