USS Guardian now taking on water after getting stuck on reef
The USS Guardian has started taking on water after getting stuck on a reef in the Philippines.
Navy officials say the ship will have to be lifted off the rocks. It’s an operation that could take another week or two.
About 15,000 gallons of fuel also need to be siphoned off the Guardian.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!