USS Guardian now taking on water after getting stuck on reef
The USS Guardian has started taking on water after getting stuck on a reef in the Philippines.
Navy officials say the ship will have to be lifted off the rocks. It’s an operation that could take another week or two.
About 15,000 gallons of fuel also need to be siphoned off the Guardian.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?