Doctor’s prescription to buy cigarettes?
Lawmakers in Oregon are considering a plan that would force smokers to have a doctor’s prescription to buy cigarettes. Read More Here.
The bill would make cigarettes a schedule III controlled substance - meaning it would be illegal to own or sell cigarettes without a doctor’s prescription.
Offenders could face jail time and a $6,200 dollar fine.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave