Doctor’s prescription to buy cigarettes?
Lawmakers in Oregon are considering a plan that would force smokers to have a doctor’s prescription to buy cigarettes. Read More Here.
The bill would make cigarettes a schedule III controlled substance - meaning it would be illegal to own or sell cigarettes without a doctor’s prescription.
Offenders could face jail time and a $6,200 dollar fine.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales