Doctor’s prescription to buy cigarettes?
Lawmakers in Oregon are considering a plan that would force smokers to have a doctor’s prescription to buy cigarettes. Read More Here.
The bill would make cigarettes a schedule III controlled substance - meaning it would be illegal to own or sell cigarettes without a doctor’s prescription.
Offenders could face jail time and a $6,200 dollar fine.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods
- Hampton man who died after being placed in emergency custody identified