Doctor’s prescription to buy cigarettes?
Lawmakers in Oregon are considering a plan that would force smokers to have a doctor’s prescription to buy cigarettes. Read More Here.
The bill would make cigarettes a schedule III controlled substance - meaning it would be illegal to own or sell cigarettes without a doctor’s prescription.
Offenders could face jail time and a $6,200 dollar fine.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- UPDATE: Cargo ship runs aground in Virginia Beach; crews to start salvage plan Friday
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call