Virginia Beach makes effort to count homeless female veterans in annual survey
The city of Virginia Beach kicked off an effort to count every single homeless person in the resort city on Wednesday.
This year, the effort will focus specifically on counting homeless female veterans.
It’s a big concern as Virginia Beach tries to reverse the growing trend of veterans ending up homeless.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom