VDOT holds public hearings in effort to fix HRBT traffic
VDOT is hoping to fix the HRBT traffic nightmare.
On Wednesday night, the agency held a public hearing so folks could learn more about four proposed alternatives to the backups that consistently happen going to and from I-64.
And some of the plans come with hefty price tags.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’