VDOT holds public hearings in effort to fix HRBT traffic
VDOT is hoping to fix the HRBT traffic nightmare.
On Wednesday night, the agency held a public hearing so folks could learn more about four proposed alternatives to the backups that consistently happen going to and from I-64.
And some of the plans come with hefty price tags.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods