Workers repair broken Norfolk water main
Norfolk, Va. – Cold temperatures created a big problem on Norfolk roads Wednesday morning.
A water main break was reported at Tidewater Drive during morning rush hour.
The water main was repaired at around 8 a.m.
Crews put down temporary pavement. When they shut down the water service, a valve started leaking at Lafayette Blvd and Tidewater Drive.
Crews are still working on repairs in this area and the intersection is open to traffic.
Stay with us for more updates.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars