Workers repair broken Norfolk water main
Norfolk, Va. – Cold temperatures created a big problem on Norfolk roads Wednesday morning.
A water main break was reported at Tidewater Drive during morning rush hour.
The water main was repaired at around 8 a.m.
Crews put down temporary pavement. When they shut down the water service, a valve started leaking at Lafayette Blvd and Tidewater Drive.
Crews are still working on repairs in this area and the intersection is open to traffic.
Stay with us for more updates.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified