Workers repair broken Norfolk water main
Norfolk, Va. – Cold temperatures created a big problem on Norfolk roads Wednesday morning.
A water main break was reported at Tidewater Drive during morning rush hour.
The water main was repaired at around 8 a.m.
Crews put down temporary pavement. When they shut down the water service, a valve started leaking at Lafayette Blvd and Tidewater Drive.
Crews are still working on repairs in this area and the intersection is open to traffic.
Stay with us for more updates.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- UPDATE: Cargo ship runs aground in Virginia Beach; crews to start salvage plan Friday
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call