Newport News twin brothers plead guilty to receipt of child pornography
Newport News, Va.–According to officials, two 25-year-old twin brothers in Newport News pleaded guilty to receipt of child pornography this week.
Andrew Lee Liesman, and his twin brother, Randall Scott Liesman were indicted by a federal grand jury on charges of distribution, receipt and possession of child pornography, as well as several charges of obscene visual representations of the sexual abuse of children.
Officials say the brothers distributed child pornography to undercover officers.
Officials say both confessed to downloading child pornography.
They are now facing up to 20 years in prison and a lifetime of supervised release.
They are scheduled to be sentenced on April 23rd.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!