Newport News twin brothers plead guilty to receipt of child pornography
Newport News, Va.–According to officials, two 25-year-old twin brothers in Newport News pleaded guilty to receipt of child pornography this week.
Andrew Lee Liesman, and his twin brother, Randall Scott Liesman were indicted by a federal grand jury on charges of distribution, receipt and possession of child pornography, as well as several charges of obscene visual representations of the sexual abuse of children.
Officials say the brothers distributed child pornography to undercover officers.
Officials say both confessed to downloading child pornography.
They are now facing up to 20 years in prison and a lifetime of supervised release.
They are scheduled to be sentenced on April 23rd.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home