Man accused in murder of 77-year-old veteran appears in Chesapeake court
A suspect accused in the murder of a 77-year-old Vietnam veteran appeared in a Chesapeake courtroom Wednesday.
Police say Charles Silva was beaten to death with his own gun.
Kyle Langreder appeared by video feed for his arraignment Wednesday morning.
While the case against him is moving forward, police have not arrested anyone else for Silva’s murder, an attack investigators say was committed by a mob of young men.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids