Seal hitches a ride on family’s boat
A seal off the coast of Australia seems to like boat rides.
The young seal is thought to be the same one who has been hitching rides on one of Tangalooma’s resort ferries, according to WVUE.
Children initially squealed in fear as the playful seal climbed on board the family’s boat.. They quickly realized the youngster wanted to be friends.
”It was like this little dog that when up the side of the boat and laid down in front of the boat. Amazing!” said family friend Kerry Gannon.
The seal basked in the sun and allowed the children to stroke his fur. After about half an hour, the family was ready to go and had to send him overboard. Even then, their new friend followed for a time, riding the waves alongside the boat.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen