Restaurant Week in Norfolk
Eating delicious meals and saving lots of money is easy during Downtown Norfolk Restaurant Week. Why? Because diners have the chance to get a delicious $20 or $30 dinner at participating Downtown restaurants. Some locations even offer $10 lunches. So call some friends, and make your reservations now.
Remember – prices do not include gratuity or tax.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth