Granite countertop spill closes I-264
Update: Two lanes are now open. Current backup is to Waterside (about a mile).
All four lanes of I-264 are closed after a flatbed trailer carrying granite counter tops spilled its load between Ballentine Blvd and Broad Creek.
Traffic is being routed onto the shoulder past the accident.
Use our interactive traffic map to avoid delays and find alternate routes.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Who would bully military wives online?