Granite countertop spill closes I-264
Update: Two lanes are now open. Current backup is to Waterside (about a mile).
All four lanes of I-264 are closed after a flatbed trailer carrying granite counter tops spilled its load between Ballentine Blvd and Broad Creek.
Traffic is being routed onto the shoulder past the accident.
Use our interactive traffic map to avoid delays and find alternate routes.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’