Teen accused of killing 5 people in New Mexico home
A 15-year-old boy is accused of killing 5 people inside a home in New Mexico.
Investigators say it was a horrific scene last night as they discovered the bodies of a man, believed to be a local pastor, a woman, and 3 elementary school aged children. Investigators say teen lived at the home and may be a family member.
Last night, investigators say they also found several weapons inside the home, including an assault rifle.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found