Police identify victim of deadly accident at Lee Hall
Newport News, Va. – Virginia State Police have identified the victim of a fatal accident on Interstate 64 at Lee Hall Avenue.
Police say 27-year-old Jar Rasmichael Morse was traveling west on I-64 when he was struck by a tractor trailer.
Virginia State Police charged a 19-year-old woman with reckless driving after she ran off road and struck a guardrail. She left her car to try to flag someone for assistance, but the tractor trailer wasn’t able to avoid the accident and lost control and slamming into a Buick.
Morse was in the Buick when it caught fire along with the tractor trailer. He died on scene and the medical examiner had to identify him through dental records.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars