Paid sick days for every American?
This year’s flu epidemic has kicked up some controversy in New York.
According to CBS News, many parents are forced to choose between staying home with sick kids and not getting paid, or going to work.
More than 40 million Americans work for companies that don’t pay for sick leave.
Now, New York City is considering a proposal to mandate it. Do you believe every working American should have paid sick days?
Leave your comment below.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!