Paid sick days for every American?
This year’s flu epidemic has kicked up some controversy in New York.
According to CBS News, many parents are forced to choose between staying home with sick kids and not getting paid, or going to work.
More than 40 million Americans work for companies that don’t pay for sick leave.
Now, New York City is considering a proposal to mandate it. Do you believe every working American should have paid sick days?
Leave your comment below.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations