Paid sick days for every American?
This year’s flu epidemic has kicked up some controversy in New York.
According to CBS News, many parents are forced to choose between staying home with sick kids and not getting paid, or going to work.
More than 40 million Americans work for companies that don’t pay for sick leave.
Now, New York City is considering a proposal to mandate it. Do you believe every working American should have paid sick days?
Leave your comment below.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery