Martin Luther King Jr. honored in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. - Dozens of people marched down Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard in the annual march to honor and remember the civil rights leader.
There was also a ceremony filled with songs and speeches about the life of Dr. King, and what his passion led to.
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is also known as a day of service – and most of the people who participated in this ceremony spent the day volunteering at local churches and community centers.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time