Hampton couple heads to Hollywood after winning prize from The Ellen Show
Jonathan and Dominique Pierce from Hampton headed for Hollywood on Monday as part of their prize after winning Ellen’s $30,000 12 Days of Christmas prize package.
The parents of four work as counselors to at-risk children and adults.
As part of the prize package, Ellen is bringing them to see her show.
On Tuesday, the Pierces and NewsChannel 3′s Barbara Ciara will be in Ellen’s audience for the show.
The episode will air on Wednesday, January 22, 2013.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?