Hampton couple heads to Hollywood after winning prize from The Ellen Show
Jonathan and Dominique Pierce from Hampton headed for Hollywood on Monday as part of their prize after winning Ellen’s $30,000 12 Days of Christmas prize package.
The parents of four work as counselors to at-risk children and adults.
As part of the prize package, Ellen is bringing them to see her show.
On Tuesday, the Pierces and NewsChannel 3′s Barbara Ciara will be in Ellen’s audience for the show.
The episode will air on Wednesday, January 22, 2013.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’