Woman suffers minor injuries after being struck by train in Norfolk
Norfolk,Va. – A woman sustained minor injuries on Sunday when she was hit by a train.
The incident happened around 10am as the woman was walking across the train tracks in the 200 block of East Little Creek Rd.
According to police, she was hit by a train moving at a slow rate of speed.
The woman sustained a minor shoulder injury and was transported to the hospital.
The incident is still under investigation.
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Accident involving school bus reported near Oceana Blvd.