Woman suffers minor injuries after being struck by train in Norfolk
Norfolk,Va. – A woman sustained minor injuries on Sunday when she was hit by a train.
The incident happened around 10am as the woman was walking across the train tracks in the 200 block of East Little Creek Rd.
According to police, she was hit by a train moving at a slow rate of speed.
The woman sustained a minor shoulder injury and was transported to the hospital.
The incident is still under investigation.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found