Woman suffers minor injuries after being struck by train in Norfolk
Norfolk,Va. – A woman sustained minor injuries on Sunday when she was hit by a train.
The incident happened around 10am as the woman was walking across the train tracks in the 200 block of East Little Creek Rd.
According to police, she was hit by a train moving at a slow rate of speed.
The woman sustained a minor shoulder injury and was transported to the hospital.
The incident is still under investigation.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million