Funeral held for Chesapeake teenager
In Norfolk, a Chesapeake teenager who was shot and killed last week was laid to rest Saturday.
Family and friends of 17-year-old Clifton Little Junior filled the Metropolitan Funeral Home to say goodbye.
Little was a football player at Green Run High School in Virginia Beach. He was shot around three in the afternoon at a housing complex off Greenleaf Drive in Norfolk last Saturday.
Police have charged 18-year-old Kaleel Mayhan with murder.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery