Update: Missing Chesterfield boy with autism found safe
Chesterfield, Va.–According to our sister station WTVR, there was a frantic search for a little boy with autism on Friday morning.
10-year-old Connor McCartney went missing at around 9:30 a.m.
They say he was playing outside with a friend at around 7:30 a.m. and he came inside for a break.
They say the father said he did not see him since he went back outside to play.
Thankfully, he was found at a home just a few streets over.
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Two FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia Beach
- Man dragged under car for four miles in James City County
- $1 Million Powerball ticket sold in Virginia
- BREAKING: Officer shoots, kills suspect at Wells Fargo in Norfolk; another suspect in custody