Update: Missing Chesterfield boy with autism found safe
Chesterfield, Va.–According to our sister station WTVR, there was a frantic search for a little boy with autism on Friday morning.
10-year-old Connor McCartney went missing at around 9:30 a.m.
They say he was playing outside with a friend at around 7:30 a.m. and he came inside for a break.
They say the father said he did not see him since he went back outside to play.
Thankfully, he was found at a home just a few streets over.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!