Robert Wagner declared murder suspect … but only on TV
Robert Wagner (TMZ)
LOS ANGELES – File this under bad timing: Actor Robert Wagner – currently a person of interest but still not yet a suspect in the Natalie Wood death probe — will play a murder suspect on “NCIS” Friday night.
In the episode, the 81-year-old Wagner, who plays Michael Weatherly’s father on the show, is arrested after police find him in a car with a dead body in the trunk, according to TMZ.
It’s pretty ironic, considering the real-life Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department just reopened a 30-year-old homicide investigation into the death of Wagner’s former wife Natalie Wood.
Wagner’s not officially a suspect, but there appears to be no denying, according to TMZ, that investigators are looking into the possibility that Wagner was responsible for Wood’s death.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations