Louisiana burglar uses bucket as disguise
Forget the mask, hat and sunglasses. A burglar in Louisiana decided to cover his head with a bucket when he broke into a seafood restaurant earlier this week.
Police say he used to work at the restaurant.
When they arrested him, he admitted to robbing the place and is now facing charges.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales