Louisiana burglar uses bucket as disguise
Forget the mask, hat and sunglasses. A burglar in Louisiana decided to cover his head with a bucket when he broke into a seafood restaurant earlier this week.
Police say he used to work at the restaurant.
When they arrested him, he admitted to robbing the place and is now facing charges.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly