Killer’s last words ‘kiss my ass’
Robert Charles Gleason, Jr.
Robert Charles Gleason, Jr. was executed by the Commonwealth of Virginia Wednesday night, and he had some choice final words.
Gleason was convicted of killing three people, including two fellow prison inmates and died in the electric chair.
According to WTVR, his final words were:
“Can they hear me out there? Well, I hope Percy ain’t going to wet the sponge,” Gleason said just before the execution. “Put me on the highway going to Jackson and call my Irish buddies. Pog Mo Hoin. God Bless.”
Pog Mo Hoin is a Gaelic phrase that translates to “kiss my ass.”
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home