Killer’s last words ‘kiss my ass’
Robert Charles Gleason, Jr.
Robert Charles Gleason, Jr. was executed by the Commonwealth of Virginia Wednesday night, and he had some choice final words.
Gleason was convicted of killing three people, including two fellow prison inmates and died in the electric chair.
According to WTVR, his final words were:
“Can they hear me out there? Well, I hope Percy ain’t going to wet the sponge,” Gleason said just before the execution. “Put me on the highway going to Jackson and call my Irish buddies. Pog Mo Hoin. God Bless.”
Pog Mo Hoin is a Gaelic phrase that translates to “kiss my ass.”
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested