Candlelight vigil held for victims of fatal Gloucester County house fire
At least 100 people from the Gloucester community gathered for a somber ceremony.
They held a vigil for the family of 4 that was killed in a devastating house fire just days ago.
Early Wednesday morning, the Grogan home caught fire on Summerville Drive.
6-month-old Gabriel, 2-year-old Michael, 7-year-old Thomas and their grandmother 54-year-old Virginia all died.
Two other adults were able to get out safely.
The fire was ruled an accident.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave