Candlelight vigil held for victims of fatal Gloucester County house fire
At least 100 people from the Gloucester community gathered for a somber ceremony.
They held a vigil for the family of 4 that was killed in a devastating house fire just days ago.
Early Wednesday morning, the Grogan home caught fire on Summerville Drive.
6-month-old Gabriel, 2-year-old Michael, 7-year-old Thomas and their grandmother 54-year-old Virginia all died.
Two other adults were able to get out safely.
The fire was ruled an accident.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales