Boat sinks at Hampton marina
According to Hampton fire officials, a boat took on water at the Salt Ponds Marina Friday night.
Calls about the incident came in at 9 p.m.
They say there were initial reports of fuel in the water, but they have not received any updates yet.
They say no one was in the boat and no one was injured.
HAZMAT was called to the scene for fuel in the water.
Officials are not sure why the boat took on water.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more information.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom