VSP: Hundreds of crashes, disabled vehicles reported state-wide
Virginia State police say they have responded to hundreds of calls across the state and the busiest is in Southwest Virginia and the New River Valley regions.
They say between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. today they have responded to 135 traffic crashes and 138 disabled vehicles.
Officials say the majority of calls, they say, involved damaged vehicles.
No fatalities have been reported due to storm conditions.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean