Vigil held to remember teen killed in Norfolk
The cold and ugly weather didn’t keep friends and family members from gathering to remember Clifton Little, Jr.
He was killed in Norfolk on Saturday.
Braving the cold and rain, they held a candle light vigil in Chesapeake.
Just after 3 on Saturday afternoon, police found little at a housing complex off Greenleaf near Campostella.
He died at the hospital.
18-year-old Kaleel Mayhan has been charged with Little’s murder.
Little’s father spoke and his grandfather said a prayer for Mayhan.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’