Vigil held to remember teen killed in Norfolk
The cold and ugly weather didn’t keep friends and family members from gathering to remember Clifton Little, Jr.
He was killed in Norfolk on Saturday.
Braving the cold and rain, they held a candle light vigil in Chesapeake.
Just after 3 on Saturday afternoon, police found little at a housing complex off Greenleaf near Campostella.
He died at the hospital.
18-year-old Kaleel Mayhan has been charged with Little’s murder.
Little’s father spoke and his grandfather said a prayer for Mayhan.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time