Remember kids, you can’t go sledding at Mount Trashmore
Virginia Beach, Va. – Sorry kids, but it’s time to remind you (and your parents) that sledding is not allowed at Mount Trashmore Park.
Virginia Beach Parks and Recreation says sledding is prohibited there due to concerns for public safety.
Staff from Virginia Beach Parks and Recreation and the Police Department will enforce the no sledding policy and closure of the park.
Also remember that it is NEVER safe to pull a sled behind a car, truck or ATV, or to sled down highway on-ramp embankments.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations