Remember kids, you can’t go sledding at Mount Trashmore
Virginia Beach, Va. – Sorry kids, but it’s time to remind you (and your parents) that sledding is not allowed at Mount Trashmore Park.
Virginia Beach Parks and Recreation says sledding is prohibited there due to concerns for public safety.
Staff from Virginia Beach Parks and Recreation and the Police Department will enforce the no sledding policy and closure of the park.
Also remember that it is NEVER safe to pull a sled behind a car, truck or ATV, or to sled down highway on-ramp embankments.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery