Remember kids, you can’t go sledding at Mount Trashmore
Virginia Beach, Va. – Sorry kids, but with snow on the way it’s time to remind you (and your parents) that sledding is not allowed at Mount Trashmore Park.
Virginia Beach Parks and Recreation says sledding is prohibited there due to concerns for public safety.
In the event of accumulating snowfall, the park will be closed to all visitors and staff from Virginia Beach Parks and Recreation and the Police Department will enforce the no sledding policy and closure of the park.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!