Officials: Hampton fire caused by something electrical
We’ve learned new details about what started a fire in Hampton.
Investigators say the damage on North King Street and Tudor Court was caused by something electrical.
We’re told the person who lived in the unit where it started made sure everyone in the building knew what was going on, but one person did have to be rescued from the second floor window.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel