Officials: Hampton fire caused by something electrical
We’ve learned new details about what started a fire in Hampton.
Investigators say the damage on North King Street and Tudor Court was caused by something electrical.
We’re told the person who lived in the unit where it started made sure everyone in the building knew what was going on, but one person did have to be rescued from the second floor window.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean