6th Annual “Pink in the Rink” this weekend
Norfolk, Va. - The Norfolk Admirals and Susan G. Komen for the Cure will hold the 6th annual “Pink in the Rink” at the Admirals game on Saturday night. This popular annual event will seek to educate and raise awareness about breast cancer while also raising monies for Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Watch the video for all details!
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery