Portland woman gets stuck in 10-inch space between two walls
A Portland woman spent the morning in a really tough place. She was stuck between the walls of her building.
The space was only about 10-inches wide.
It took about 4 hours, but firefighters were able to cut her free.
Witnesses say the woman was smoking on the roof when she fell in between the two walls.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified