Portland woman gets stuck in 10-inch space between two walls
A Portland woman spent the morning in a really tough place. She was stuck between the walls of her building.
The space was only about 10-inches wide.
It took about 4 hours, but firefighters were able to cut her free.
Witnesses say the woman was smoking on the roof when she fell in between the two walls.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!