Accused ‘Fake Beard Bandit’ indicted for 28 armed robberies
NewsChannel 3 has learned new details about the man known as the ‘Fake Beard Bandit.’
Ronald Carr has been indicted for 28 armed robberies.
Carr is accused of wearing a fake beard while robbing businesses between December of 2010 and November of last year.
Officials say he took more than $47,000 across three counties. No word on when his trials will begin.
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge