Accused ‘Fake Beard Bandit’ indicted for 28 armed robberies
NewsChannel 3 has learned new details about the man known as the ‘Fake Beard Bandit.’
Ronald Carr has been indicted for 28 armed robberies.
Carr is accused of wearing a fake beard while robbing businesses between December of 2010 and November of last year.
Officials say he took more than $47,000 across three counties. No word on when his trials will begin.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel