Accused ‘Fake Beard Bandit’ indicted for 28 armed robberies
NewsChannel 3 has learned new details about the man known as the ‘Fake Beard Bandit.’
Ronald Carr has been indicted for 28 armed robberies.
Carr is accused of wearing a fake beard while robbing businesses between December of 2010 and November of last year.
Officials say he took more than $47,000 across three counties. No word on when his trials will begin.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time