Suffolk road closures and traffic delays
SUFFOLK,VA The following roads in the City of Suffolk will have closures that could cause delays, Tuesday, January 15, 2013, due to construction and maintenance projects:
(Village of Holland) – A contractor will have periodic flagging operations in place on Ruritan Boulevard, South Quay Road, and Holland Road Business and side streets within the Holland Village area, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., installing new water mains.
(Shoulders Hill Road and Nansemond Parkway intersection) – A contractor continues with ongoing work at the intersection of Shoulder’s Hill Road and Nansemond Parkway.
(Godwin Boulevard) – A contractor will have a lane closure in the 3000 block of Godwin Boulevard for the installation of curb and gutter and a new turn lane on the northeast corner of Godwin Boulevard and Hillpoint Boulevard South. The right lane of Godwin Boulevard will be closed from January 9 through January 18 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. All residences and businesses within this area will have unobstructed access.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified