Suffolk road closures and traffic delays
SUFFOLK,VA The following roads in the City of Suffolk will have closures that could cause delays, Tuesday, January 15, 2013, due to construction and maintenance projects:
(Village of Holland) – A contractor will have periodic flagging operations in place on Ruritan Boulevard, South Quay Road, and Holland Road Business and side streets within the Holland Village area, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., installing new water mains.
(Shoulders Hill Road and Nansemond Parkway intersection) – A contractor continues with ongoing work at the intersection of Shoulder’s Hill Road and Nansemond Parkway.
(Godwin Boulevard) – A contractor will have a lane closure in the 3000 block of Godwin Boulevard for the installation of curb and gutter and a new turn lane on the northeast corner of Godwin Boulevard and Hillpoint Boulevard South. The right lane of Godwin Boulevard will be closed from January 9 through January 18 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. All residences and businesses within this area will have unobstructed access.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel