Northampton County High School placed on lockdown
A North Carolina high school was placed on lockdown Tuesday.
It happened at Northampton County High School, near Conway.
The sheriff’s department says the lockdown was put into place after someone heard rumors of a possible threat against the school.
They say someone called them about the rumor Monday night.
Deputies searched the school, but did not find any weapons.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach