Northampton County High School placed on lockdown
A North Carolina high school was placed on lockdown Tuesday.
It happened at Northampton County High School, near Conway.
The sheriff’s department says the lockdown was put into place after someone heard rumors of a possible threat against the school.
They say someone called them about the rumor Monday night.
Deputies searched the school, but did not find any weapons.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video