Baby stroller recall issued due to handle
NewsChannel 3 is taking action to warn you about a recall involving more than 46,000 strollers.
Babies could get hurt if the handle detaches.
Bugaboo says a button on the stroller’s handle can detach, causing a fall or choking hazard for children.
Almost 60 people have reported their handles have detached but no babies have been hurt.
The Bugaboo Chameleon and Donkey are involved in the recall.
Click here for more information regarding the recall.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery