Taking Action Getting a Job: CNC Machinist
Job Number: 337540
Job Description: CNC Machinist (Computer Numerically Controlled Machinist)
Experienced in set-up and operation of CNC vertical and CNC horizontal milling machines and multi-axis CNC lathes. Ability to interpret and edit programs at the machine controls. Some manual experience is a plus. Machinist apprentice graduates preferred or at least 5 years extensive experience. Must possess own tools. This position is for 2nd shift and 2nd shift pays an additional 7% per hour.
Special Skills (degrees, certifications, software, etc.)
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains