Water-controlled structures may prevent spread of wildfires
Officials think they have found a solution to stop the spread of wildfires in the Great Dismal Swamp.
They’re now installing giant water control structures.
NewsChannel 3′s Dominic Brown was in the swamp to see just how these structures work.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call