Water-controlled structures may prevent spread of wildfires
Officials think they have found a solution to stop the spread of wildfires in the Great Dismal Swamp.
They’re now installing giant water control structures.
NewsChannel 3′s Dominic Brown was in the swamp to see just how these structures work.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery