Water-controlled structures may prevent spread of wildfires
Officials think they have found a solution to stop the spread of wildfires in the Great Dismal Swamp.
They’re now installing giant water control structures.
NewsChannel 3′s Dominic Brown was in the swamp to see just how these structures work.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video