Student Athlete of the Week: Grassfield student with autism tries to swim his way to victory
Autism affects one in 54 boys and one of those is Grassfield Junior Sean Harrington. But the disorder has not slowed him down any. In fact, he was less than a second away from making the state tournament!
Besides swimming, Sean is an accomplished trumpet player. He has been second chair at the region and state levels.
But swimming his is first love and he is focused breaking his school record.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales