Student Athlete of the Week: Grassfield student with autism tries to swim his way to victory
Autism affects one in 54 boys and one of those is Grassfield Junior Sean Harrington. But the disorder has not slowed him down any. In fact, he was less than a second away from making the state tournament!
Besides swimming, Sean is an accomplished trumpet player. He has been second chair at the region and state levels.
But swimming his is first love and he is focused breaking his school record.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury