Reports: Wife made last meal for poisoned lottery winner
Yet another intriguing new detail has emerged in the strange case of the poisoned lottery winner.
In an interview, wife Shabana said that on the night that he died, she made his last meal.
Uhrooj Khan became ill shortly after they had dinner together.
Police say Khan was with family at his last meal, but he was the only one who ate it.
He was rushed to the hospital where he later died from what was later determined to be cyanide poisoning.
His death comes less than a month after khan won a million dollar lottery scratch-off last year.
Police have yet to name a suspect in the case.
Meanwhile, Khan’s family is fighting over his lotto check.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's