Hogettes to retire after 30 years
There’s some sad news for Redskins fans. After almost 30 years the Hogettes are retiring!
They were the Redskins fan group who dressed in women’s clothing and wore pig noses.
The founder of the group told the Washington Post that 30 seasons is enough of guys in pig snouts and dresses.
But they won’t be disappearing from the spotlight completely.
They said on their Facebook page that they’ll continue to cheer on RG3 and the team and they’ll continue to raise money for children’s charities.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids