Hogettes to retire after 30 years
There’s some sad news for Redskins fans. After almost 30 years the Hogettes are retiring!
They were the Redskins fan group who dressed in women’s clothing and wore pig noses.
The founder of the group told the Washington Post that 30 seasons is enough of guys in pig snouts and dresses.
But they won’t be disappearing from the spotlight completely.
They said on their Facebook page that they’ll continue to cheer on RG3 and the team and they’ll continue to raise money for children’s charities.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations