Hogettes to retire after 30 years
There’s some sad news for Redskins fans. After almost 30 years the Hogettes are retiring!
They were the Redskins fan group who dressed in women’s clothing and wore pig noses.
The founder of the group told the Washington Post that 30 seasons is enough of guys in pig snouts and dresses.
But they won’t be disappearing from the spotlight completely.
They said on their Facebook page that they’ll continue to cheer on RG3 and the team and they’ll continue to raise money for children’s charities.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen